Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What a rough life.

Like 18 years of living isn't enough, people say that I need to live for the now and not then. I have planned out nothing, but by doing so I'm not using most of my time. I feel like if my life was posted on a time line, you would see blackness because I have nothing to show for myself. I pay bills, I drive my car, I eat, and I more then sleep soundly then most people do at night, because my clock never needs to be set to. The heat that builds up in my room wakes me up just fine. I found that by staying up all night and trying to get things done in the morning is wasting critical time of sleeping.

On a lighter note I went to the MOCA in Downtown Los Angles. I wasn't there to see WACK: Art and the Feminist Revolution, but ANDREA ZITTEL: Critical Space. It was beautiful, she lives life in the in the desert showing that space is being wated. We are wasting space by building huge houses with rooms that aren't used. Andrea created ways to live the simple yet comfortable life. you should go visit it, it really can open your eyes on space that you take for granted. One thing that she presented to the audience was a list of things she learned and was certain of. "You don't own things, they own you." Nothing could be father away from the truth.

No comments: