Friday, June 8, 2007

Trying to chope with failure.

No, I'm not depressed, but times ticking and all my goals and objectives are falling short. The hardest part right now is trying to deal with my list of things to-do. I'm very lazy and when it comes to being responsible, I'm missing the target. Tomorrow is Friday, which means what to me? Nothing. I run in this cycle and its killing me softly, but I can get out of it, I can really.

I went to Seattle, WA where I had dinner with my Grandma and my Aunt, as well as meet some of my gaming buddies. My sister finished school and I'm not going to be able to graduate. That's going to be the hardest part telling my Dad. I've still have yet to finish my last semester of my senior year. I FAILED! I'm a social reject, but my choices I made in the past are really hitting me harder then I anticipated.

I'm starting to hit rock bottom but I can lie so easily through my teeth it’s been getting me by, but sooner or later, I will have to face my problems. If there's something you should know, it’s that problems from the past will never be buried. Yes they might not interfere with anything, but you live with guilt knowing of your deed. Use best judgment, and don't procrastinate.

No comments: